Thursday, April 9, 2009

day 4




This is one of the most photographed spots in town. So naturally I decided to take a stab at it. No wonder people like to shoot this spot. Its great. Has many elements, textures, and railroad tracks. Who can go wrong with that line up. With the exception of the lens flare I don't even mind these shots unedited. Even though i will most likely fix them at a later date


I also attempted to take pictures of running water. A first for me. Using an image stabilizing lens set to ISO of 100 seemed to do the trick. But should have applied a filter for a more of a pop. Even though I don't really know if you can get any real vibrancy from shit brown.


On a side note. While on my outing I fell in the mud attempting to text Liz, walk, and photograph things at the same time. Good thing no one was looking.

3 comments:

  1. oh i get it now! mud texting! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that looks like an awesome spot! You'll have to take me there sometime....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will indeed my friend. I do love me some downtown trash.

    ReplyDelete