Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here we go again

Well. It's a new year and Ive got the same itch that needs to be scratched.
Do more. Live more. Take less from the Debbie downers of my life.
And of course taking pictures and keeping a blog? Right? Right!

So I've been roped into doing a 52 week picture posting deal by two of my girl friends. Whom I might add take amazing photo's and make me leery to post any of mine but frig it I'll take a stab at anything at least once..

On Myfourhensphotography.com she give a word and you photograph what you interpret the word to be in your life and you then post to http://www.flickr.com/groups/m4h/pool/with/6660925541/ . There are droves of people doing it and it's fascinating to see into other people lives through a picture. Take a peek if you'd like.

First week "Resolution"




This is my Shit or get off the pot Resolution. It's time to start harnessing the things I want out of life instead of waiting for it to just fall in my lap.

I've been thrown quite a few punches in this short year so far but I'd like to think I can roll with the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment